Skip to main content

Done

Ran out of crushed rock, which I figured I would, but the stump hole is done.  Here it is leveled, with a weed barrier installed.
And with the rock in
I sprayed it with the hose to keep the dust down and let it settle a little.  Here is a shot from the inside.
Not sure if I'll fill it with more crushed rock, or go with some river rock, but I'll probably leave it alone for a while so I can concentrate on other stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craigslist Find

I'm still using a lot of old Ikea Expedit stuff for storage.  It works, and is flexible, but not fancy.  Been on the lookout for something better.  Ran across this on CL for only $300, and got them to deliver. Right now it's just staged in the open area of the basement.  I should be able to finish the framing and drywall in the old theater, and I'll move these in there.

Basement Bathroom Progress

 Just for reference, here is the original, claustrophobic, non-code-compliant basement bathroom. And here is progress on the much larger bathroom, even though to overall footprint is the same size. The shower has been expanded to fill the entire width, and the ceiling raised in the shower area.  The original was a generic shower stall, and was very dark and cramped.  This will be much brighter and while the dimensions are small, won't feel nearly as cramped.

Kitchen Progress

 Backsplash tile almost done, just need to install the outlets and faceplates.